"[Lot of 6]", Various
Subject: Reference Books
Period: 1998 (circa)
Publication: Martino Publications
Color: Black & White
Each of the following are hardbound in cloth and are Martino reprints. The lot includes the following:
1) United States Atlases: A List of National, State, County , City and Region in the Library of Congress, Le Gear, Clara Egli, 1998, (5.8 x 8.5"). Two volumes in one modern reprint of 1950's Library of Congress issue. Reprint limited to 150 copies. Produced from original 1950 and 1953 (vols. 1 & 2 respectively) Library of Congress publications. Entries in both vols. arranged by area (national or state) and then by either topic (for national) or geographic subdivisions (counties, etc.) for states. Hardbound, [small 8to., cloth. viii, 445; xiii, 301 pages.] Martino reprint edition.
2) Mapas Planos de Mexico y Florida, Torres-Lanzas, Pedro, (5.8 x 8.5").
3) Maps Published by the Congress 1817-1843, Claussen & Friis, (5.8 x 8.5").
4) Phillips' Maps and Views of Washington, D.C., (6.3 x 9.3").
5) Phillips' Maps and Atlases of WWI, (7 x 10.3").
6) A Bibliography of Texas, Raines, (5.5 x 8.5").
All new and in original shrink wrap.