"[Lot of 6 Portraits]", Tindal, Nicholas
Subject: English Portraits
Period: 1744-45 (circa)
Publication: Rapin's History of England
Color: Black & White
8.3 x 13.5 inches
21.1 x 34.3 cm
Attractive collection of engraved portraits in lovely Baroque settings, by G. Kneller.
1) Queen Anne at Kensington Palace.
2) George Prince of Denmark at Kensington Palace.
3) John Duke of Marlborough In the Collection of Honble. John Spencer.
4) Sarah Duchess of Marlborough In the Collection of Honble. John Spencer.
5) The Great Seal of Queen Ann.
6) The Great Seal of Queen Ann after the Union of Scotland.
Generally good, dark impressions with scattered, light foxing.