This is a well engraved and graphic map of Havana harbor and the fortified town with surrounding area. There are numerous soundings and anchorages located, and an inset at lower left titled Island of Cuba. There is a compass rose with fleur-de-lys, rhumb lines, a distance scale and a rococo-style cartouche. Published in the May 1762 issue of the Universal Magazine.
References: Jolly #UNIV-107.
Issued folding with a Pro Patria watermark, now flattened with archival repairs to several separations and small holes along the folds. There is light soiling and a binding trim at right has been replaced with old paper.