Miniature map of the Prussian Empire, which is present day Poland, Lithuania and the Russian enclave of Kaliningrad (here Konigsperg). It is a reduced version of Ortelius' folio map that was based on the work of Caspar Henneberger (1576). It was engraved by the brothers Ambrose and Ferdinand Arsenius who had been assistants to Frans Hogenburg and co-engravers of Ortelius' folio Theatrum. This series of maps was accompanied by text by Michel Coignet and was published by Jan B. Vrients. Latin text on verso.