Fine plan of the harbor and town of St. George's. Details include soundings, anchorages, and shoals in the harbor, and barracks, parade ground, church and the guardroom in the fort. The map is fully engraved with vegetation and shows the location of an Ancient Town abandon'd. Includes an inset map of the island. From the December 1762 issue.
References: Jolly LOND-219; Sellers & Van Ee #2103.
Good impression and color with some offsetting from text, else very good. Paper added to enlarge lower blank margin.